Sunday 19 April 2015

Evaluation// 7)Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression it to the full product?



In this evaluation i am going to discuss what improvements i have changed and why i have changed it. I created my own title for my music magazine as it shows my understanding of what a conventional masthead should look like, I choose pink and blue so it was perceivable to my target audience and what gender it was mostly focusing on. On my music front cover I added three more images however what I did differently was I didn't put a border round it, like more college magazine, this was my way of developing my skills to make a secondary image look sofisticated  and provocative to look at. The font I used on my music magazine is comparable with the genre type I have choose and is effortless read. Whereas the college magazine is not comfortably read as the font is too thin and not bold enough to read, the font isn't artificial to the type of audience it is aiming, therefore only some will purchase this magazine, more than likely it will be female. That is why I choose a font that would compliment my genre and is clearcut to the target audience. Overall compared to my college , my music magazine has more of the conventions that would appeal to an audience, therefore, showing my knowledge and research has concluded to produce my final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment